The biggest storm Africa has ever experienced is brewing behind calm skies. Little known to meteorologists, this earth event is set to tear a hole in the space-time continuum. Enter the eye of the storm with us on the 29th of March as we begin our voyage into the cosmic stew.
We have recruited the worlds top sonic scientist to guide us on this journey, so it's sure to be a smooth ride. Strap on your tin foil hats, grab your glow-sticks and start doing brain push-ups cause time is running out!
========== FEATURES =================
- Crystal clear sound and lighting
- 16 LIVE ACTS of cutting-edge goodness
- Brand new and unique decor (by Tykuno)
- Interactive installations and sneaky surprises
- Proper chill floor playing appropriate music
- Party Police to keep you having a great time!
- Awesome venue with chalets and shady camping
- First aid tent
- Hydration station
- Traditional Jozi Psy family atmosphere
========== MAIN STAGE ===============
Ugly Ducky / Nammah Ohm Live (Portugal)
Fright Rate Live (CT)
Highstyle Live (CT)
Killswitch Live (CT)
Pastor John Live
Digital Dream Live
Natural Disaster Live
========== CHILL FLOOR ================
- Psynaptix Live
- Cook Live
- Left and Right
- Digital Dream
- Unkle Ruckus
- More TBA
========== TICKETS ====================
Pre-sale: R250,00 (available until 20th March)
========== WHAT TO BRING =============
- Swimming costume and towel
- Games, balls, art
- Comfy shit
- Warm clothes
============= VENUE ==================
The event will be held at a beautiful venue named Woodland Gardens in Magaliesburg.
It is scattered with awesome chill spots, a pool, chalets and shady camping,
For directions and GPS co-ordinates visit:
For chalets bookings please contact:
Denis: 071 671 2710
Mike: 074 7082 575
========= KEEP IT REAL ===============
We go to great lengths to throw these functions and prepare awesome venues. All our guests are required not only to behave in a respectful and intelligent manner, but also to set an example for other scenes to follow.
Please adhere to the following guidelines, troublemakers will not be tolerated:
- No littering whatsoever (there will be bins and bags EVERYWHERE)
- No nasty, violent or agressive behaviour. Leave the egos at home.
- Treat the entire premises and everything on it with utmost respect. We wish to use this venue for many events to come.
- No pets or glass containers.
- No fires. There will be a bon fires around the premises as well as numerous pre-built braai locations
- HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Right of admission reserved // No Weapons, illegal substances or under 18's//
ZuluTunes or Woodland Gardens cannot be held responsible for any injuries, damage or losses to person or property whatsoever.
Do not keep valubles in your camp site. Leave them at home or put inside your car boot.
Get to know some of the artists and their work at www.zulutunes.net
Please share this event and invite your friends.